1) Everyone Loves PIZZA – First and Foremost – who doesn’t love Pizza?!? Especially after copious amounts of champagne, wine and beer there really is nothing better than a freshly cooked, wood-fired pizza. It’s the perfect dance-floor fuel and it’ll certainly help minimise the inevitable hangover!
2) It can be suitable for ALL – Its always tricky choosing a menu that caters for all of your guest intolerances, allergies and dietary requirements. The beauty of Pizza is that almost everyone can enjoy our delicious wood-fired pizza. Gluten-Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Veggie – no problem! Everything is prepared fresh on the night, in front of your guest.
3) There is very little WASTE – There’s nothing worse than throwing away un-eaten food! We’ve been catering events and weddings for five years and able to suggest an amount of pizza suitable for your guest numbers so you don’t have loads of left-overs, what’s awesome about pizza is that we cook any left-overs and box them up so guests can grab a take-away at the end of the night…
4) You can get CREATIVE with the menu – At Dough&Deer we love it when our Bridge&Groom’s get creative with their Pizza Menu. We can suggest a sample menu of our tried and tested pizza but you’re welcome to get creative and design a menu of your favourite toppings. If you are feeling uber creative and want to name your pizzas we will artwork them onto your very own bespoke blackboard pizza menu.
5) A guaranteed TALKING POINT at your wedding – Our beautiful iconic British, Mobile Land Rover Pizza Oven is guaranteed to be a talking point at your wedding. Not only does she look pretty but she cooks a mean pizza in just 90 seconds – not much queuing for your guests then!